Welcome

Welcome to My Runescape Website I wish you all Like it.......

My Quest Skill Cape Pictures

This is me with my party outfit ...





w000000000000t i really got it look....
look this is my air guitar emote you need 500 track to unlock it its so coool .......here is my best friend rdskywalker1 ® he got str skill cape its cool .....me and rd are doing a double emote nice ....this is my friend shafiq and he helped me alot in the party he gave me a dragon chain ....me and shafiq making a double emote he got a str skill cape too cooooooool ....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics man i wish my character had a skill cape im going for runecrafting and magic and prayer and woodcutting.

Anthony Dufresne said...

nice pics. um, anonymous, the runecrafting skill cape is really hard to get. runecrafting is one of the hardest skills because it takes so much time. at first its easy...but when u get into it, it gets really hard. for example, u need 50 runecrafting to get into the guild. gettting levels 45-50 is probably on of the hardest and most time consuming job u will ever have on runescape. well, have fun trying toget prayer too. woodcutting is by fair one of the easiest to get, along with cooking.

Anthony Dufresne said...

btw...my blog is
http://antduf.blogspot.com/

runescape names:
elid antduf
100anthony
antduf

Anonymous said...

Actually, with 57 summoning, Runecrafting loses much of its pain. I got from 50-60 Runecrafting in one day and made 5mil. Runecrafting, although it is a very hard skill, is the most profitable.

Kara Styles said...

Yes, and I will say that even though a skill is difficult to master, it doesn't mean that person could still go for a 99 in that skill.
It also depends on the dedication/enjoyment of the skill... along with how much money you can invest in the skill. Like I really hated cooking even though it was an easy skill (along with most everyone's first 99) but I just couldn't do it at first, because I hated it so much. But something like agility, and smithing that would be annoying to others, I quite enjoyed getting to 99 and had fun along the way.

I say if a person WANTS to go for a 99, let them. Skills don't decrease, so why not?