Welcome

Welcome to My Runescape Website I wish you all Like it.......

rdskywalker1

rd is member now wow thats cool rdskywalker1 and i wish to you to get 99 strengh soon and nice whipe and dragon armoure and bandos and nice saradomin sword that i didnt see it .







Man you are so rich you got more than 90mil and you will get more soon so cool you got santa hat and red h ween mask and green and blue and zammy and saira so cool man keep going with youre 85 mining.


this is me and my best friend rdskywalker1 he is wearing zammy and i am wearing full rune t and i really trust this guy .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi im smile adiga hmmm...all your friend are cool!!!

Anonymous said...

hi.....im smile adiga i will say nice pic

Anonymous said...

ty man....idk what to say...but it nice

Anonymous said...

Hah stumbled on your site by accident... oh how I miss the old rs ;-;

Hope you still play even after all the craziness, though!

I don't think I'll ever stop... unless.... pkers can kill all over the map... in which case, I'll just go to rs classic and train agility.

Can't help that it's so addictive.